Own Logo Uniform Information
All of our logos are individually cut from high quality vinyls available in a large selection of colours and finishes. Please ask for more details of the ranges that will best meet your requirements. We are happy to work with existing logos or design them from scratch.
Names can be added to most garments, where required, at an additional charge.
Fabric & Colour Options
Many of the more specialised uniform garments in our range are made in house, this gives you the option to choose from the many 100’s of colours and fabrics on offer in our fabric library imagescostumes.com/fabrics. We buy in other garments in our range and then customise them so the options are more limited. Underneath each design and on the price list you will find the most popular, tried and tested options listed. Please contact us to discuss these or any other options you may be considering.
Meryl® is our most popular uniform fabric option. A performance fabric with a cottony soft feel and aesthetics, it is both breathable and fast drying.
At Images we have an extensive range of exclusive designs which can be adapted to meet your requirements. If you can’t find what you are looking for in this catalogue, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please contact us to request a copy of our current price list.
Things to Consider Before Ordering
- What colours you would like included in the logo?
- What colours you would like your garments?
- What fabric you would like your garments made in where there is an option.
- Where on the garments you would like the logo positioned?
- Which styles of garment you wish to offer your pupils and are they available in the sizes you require?
How To Order
1. Send your contact details and any existing logos you have, along with any details of the ideas and colours you would like to email@example.com
2. We will contact you to discuss your options and answer any questions you may have.
3. Once you are settled on your garments designs, logo placements and fabrics we will email you a logo proof for approval.
4. Once you have approved your logo we will create up to 6 digital images of your garments with the logo on.
5. Should you wish to have samples of your garments manufactured, these are purchased and must be kept.
6. Contact us once you have your initial order ready. You will need a minimum of 20 pieces for this initial order, but they can be any combination of styles and sizes.
7. You can now place your orders for any quantity of garments, as and when they are required.
8. All uniform orders have a 3 week lead time from order to dispatch.
Excluding the Christmas period where lead times may be extended.
Delivery is charged at the standard rate for the service required and is dependent upon weight & size of parcel.
All orders totalling over £750 in one dispatch are carriage free within the UK.
The minimum charge for a single item order is £5.50. This includes not only the postage rate but our administration costs for processing a single item order. This charge may change without notification due to changes in postal rates.
Depending upon customer requirements, weight and destination, deliveries will be via one of the following methods :
Royal Mail 1st Class with Proof of Delivery – This service does not guarantee next day delivery & it is not trackable. Only proof of delivery is recorded and any undelivered parcels will only be considered ‘missing’ after 15 working days have passed.
This service is charged at £5.50 for a single item order or £6.50 for a multiple item order up to 2kg and not exceeding 45cm in length.
Royal Mail special delivery – must be signed for upon receipt.
This service is guaranteed next day delivery and is fully trackable.
This service is charged at £11.00 for all orders weighing up to 2kg and not exceeding 45cm in length.
Courier – must be signed for upon receipt.
This service is guaranteed next day delivery for most destinations within the UK (This may not be the case during the continued Covid pandemic) and is fully trackable.
This service is charged at £13.50 per parcel.
International – The cost and complexity of shipping outside of the UK varies by destination. Responsibility for any and all import/export documentation, duties and tariffs will lie with the customer. Please contact our customer service team to obtain international shipping rates to your destination.
We cannot be responsible for orders lost or damaged during delivery & shipping however, we will do all we can to assist you in handling claims.
Get in Touch
If you have a question or would like any further information about our products and services please contact us here.
Appointments to view our full range of costume designs & fabrics are available in our factory showroom. If you are a dance teacher or are producing a theatrical event, please contact us by telephone or email.
Images Studio, Markham Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 1SU
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday